HOW TO BUILD
LOCKABLE JERRY CAN HOLDER
If you have found yourself here, you have most likely purchased one of my kits and here you will find some extra info to help you with putting it together.
If you haven’t got yourself a kit yet, check out the link below.
We have heaps of other great 4wd and camping kits available in the iBUILT KITS SHOP so be sure to check them out.
Thank you for purchasing one of our awesome kits. No matter your skill level, following the included instructions will easily step you through the process from preparation to assembly, ensuring you end up producing nothing but a top quality professional product.
If you need a little more guidance in other forms, you have come to the right place. Below you will find some extra info that may assist you in putting your kit together. Please feel free to add a comment at the end with any questions or tips that may help others out in the same boat.
If you are after a digital copy of the assembly instructions please click the link below.
‘HOW TO’ INSTRUCTIONAL BUILD VIDEO
- Protect your worksurface and parts from scratches by laying a piece of fabric, cardboard or carpet down where you will be working.
- Once you have worked out where you want to mount your parts, double check your positions to ensure everything will fit without collisions or getting in the way.
- Check where you plan to drill holes to make sure there is sufficient room for fasteners, and you wont be drilling through anything important on the other side.
- For care of painted alloy parts, I get best results by washing as you would the rest of your vehicle with a non corrosive detergent, but avoid abrasive brushes or sponges.
- These kits need little to no maintenance, simply checking for loose fasteners and adjusting any latches is sufficient.
Got any questions, comments, or advice for others?
Feel free to leave a comment below.