Did you know all iBUILT KITS products are approved as Australian Designed, Made and Owned?
Thanks for supporting a local
Lock it in Eddie!
Keep your fuel and water safe, locked away in this stylish and practical jerry can holder kit. Made from 3mm Australian made marine grade alloy, powder coated satin black or silver finish, and supplied with everything you need to assemble, this jerry can holder will look great on the back of any tray, canopy, trailer or caravan, innovative design and quality materials will ensure this jerry can holder will last many years of corrugations and abuse.
Featuring a folding design allowing for a low loading height when lifting in your jerry can, pad-lockable over-center latches and tap drain cutouts on both sides.
Attention to detail around every corner!
Our designs are completely original with not a single corner has been cut, both in the final product but also in the process getting here. When we mention attention to detail you would not imagine the thought process and planning that has gone into each and every one of our Australian made products. Each and every design has been through multiple revisions and prototypes leaving us with a product we are stoked to leave our mark with throughout the Aussie 4WD scene.
Trust us when we say, “You won’t be disappointed”.
Tray, Caravan, Trailer? Multiple mounting options
This lockable jerry can holder, can be mounted directly to any vertical surface or to a caravan or trailer drawbar or bumper bar.
This kit includes everything you need for assembly plus fasteners for fixing to a vertical sheet surface up to 5mm thick.
- Difficulty level – 1/5 – Pop Riveting and Bolting required for Assembly.
- Tools required – File or deburring tool, handheld pop rivet gun, 3,4, and 5mm Allen wrenches, 8,10, and 13mm spanners or socket set.
- What’s included? – Laser cut and CNC folded Sheet metal parts, Die-cast Aluminium Hinges, Zinc plated over-center latches, pop-rivets, Nuts, Bolts and Washers, Assembly/anti-corrosive paste, plus complete easy to understand installation instructions.
- Mounting – This Jerry Can Holder has multiple mounting options incorporated into the design, either bolt directly into any vertical surface such as a canopy wall, mount directly to the drawbar of your caravan or trailer with the Drawbar Bracket Kit (Sold Separately), or simply drill your own holes and mount how you like.
- Preparation – Sheet metal parts have been deburred at the factory, although some sharp edges may be still present and require some preparation before assembly, this can be done with a file, flappy disc, or deburring tool. Parts are also covered with a protective film on one side for fabrication and transport reasons to prevent scratches, this film must be removed prior to assembly and any residue left from the cutting process should be cleaned from the surface, this is best done by wiping with Acetone or a similar solvent. If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper and painted before assembly for best results.
- Materials – Australian made 3mm 5052 Marine Grade Aluminium, 5056 Aluminium Rivets, 304 Stainless steel fasteners.
- Dimensions – Assembled Dimensions(mm) 425W x 220L x 490H to suit jerry cans up to 355W x 185L x 475H (mm)
- Weight – 5.2kg
Handheld Rivet Gun
3,4,5mm Hex Wrenches