Our Off Road Tapered Mudguards are designed to finish off your custom tray build, or allow you to fit larger tyres to your existing tray. Designed and manufactured in Australia with our tough conditions in mind these guards are unravelled in their quailty outlasting others on the market that are prone to warpage and cracking. These guards provide the perfect combination of style and durability to have your tray standing out from the rest.
– Unique all inclusive 2 year warranty, including construction, hardware and paint defects.
– 100% Australian Craftsmanship: proudly designed and crafted in Australia, ensuring top-notch quality and durability. We understand the rugged conditions, and we’ve designed this holder to meet those demands.
– 3mm Marine Grade Alloy to with stand warpage and cracking and outlast tough conditions.
– Fits up to 35″ tyres
– Laser Cut & CNC folded
– TIG Welded precisely inside and out
– Choice of finish available in Raw alloy (ready for paint) or powder-coated Textura satin black (please allow and additional 7 days lead-time for powder-coating)
– Adjustable to suit your tyre width, easy setting using adjustment slots in the top face
Materials – Australian made 3mm Marine Grade Aluminium
Dimensions – (mm) 355W x 900L x 440H
Weight – 9kg (pair)
Mounting- Depending on the design of your current tray or trailer, you may need to space the mudguards down from the undertray surface to sit inline with your tray side profile, this can be done with uni-strut, box section, spacers or washers for small distances, Rivet nuts aka ‘Nutserts’ are a great way to fix box section profiles allowing a thread for bolting to, iBuilt Kits does not recommend the use of ‘Tek Screws’ for attachment to your tray. For additional strength, ‘Sikaflex’ or similar adhesive can be used along with fastening bolts.
Preparation – If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper for best results.