Did you know all iBUILT KITS products are approved as Australian Designed, Made and Owned?
Thanks for supporting a local
Aussie Made for Aussie Conditions!
Finish off your custom tray build with our signature look under-tray toolboxes, heavy duty quality construction made right here in Australia. Completely TIG welded Aluminium, quality componentry and stainless steel fasteners will ensure these boxes will last forever and wont mind a few slaps from rocks and dirt.
Available in multiple dimensions to suit both standard length a shorty tray builds, purchase in Raw alloy for DIY painting, or painted in top of the line Textura black powder coat.
Paired with our Flared Mudguards making the perfect combination for that fresh tray build or makeover.
Available in Raw alloy (ready for paint) or powder-coated Textura satin black (please allow and additional 7 days leadtime for powder-coating)
Attention to detail around every corner!
Our designs are completely original with not a single corner has been cut, both in the final product but also in the process getting here. When we mention attention to detail you would not imagine the thought process and planning that has gone into each and every one of our Australian made products. Each and every design has been through multiple revisions and prototypes leaving us with a product we are stoked to leave our mark with throughout the Aussie 4WD scene.
Trust us when we say, “You won’t be disappointed”.
Fit them Where you want, How you want!
Mounting can be done directly to your tray cross-members or paired with our Uni-strut channel and bolt kits for the ultimate ease of installation and adjustability.
- Difficulty level – 2/5 – Easy to install, especially if using our uni-strut mounting channels which allow secure easy adjustment of position. Find them here.
- What’s included? – Laser cut and CNC folded Sheet metal parts, precisely TIG welded inside and out to ensure no cracks will appear later down the track.
- Mounting – Depending on the design of your current tray or trailer, you may need to space the mudguards down from the undertray surface to sit inline with your tray side profile, this can be done with uni-strut, box section, spacers or washers for small distances, Rivet nuts aka ‘Nutserts’ are a great way to fix box section profiles allowing a thread for bolting to, iBuilt Kits does not recommend the use of ‘Tek Screws’ for attachment to your tray. For additional strength, ‘Sikaflex’ or similar adhesive can be used along with fastening bolts.
- Preparation – If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper for best results.
- Materials – 3mm Marine Grade Aluminium.
- Dimensions – (mm) 355W x 900L x 440H
- Weight – 9 kg (pair)