Our signature look Under Tray Toolboxes will finish off your custom tray build in style. Designed and crafted in Australia with aesthetic and quality in mind with. These tool boxes are available in multiple dimensions to suit both standard length and shorty tray builds and come with high quality components and stainless steel fastens that will ensure boxes will last forever and wont mind a few slaps from rocks and dirt.
Available in Raw alloy (ready for paint) or powder-coated Textura satin black (please allow and additional 7 days leadtime for powder-coating).
The toolboxes are made to order current lead time is approx. 3-4weeks RAW +1week if PAINTED
– All inclusive 2 year warranty, including construction, hardware and paint defects.
– 100% Australian Craftsmanship: proudly designed and crafted in Australia, ensuring top-notch quality and durability. We understand the rugged conditions, and we’ve designed this holder to meet those demands.
– 3mm Marine Grade Alloy to with stand warpage and cracking and outlast tough conditions.
– Laser Cut & CNC folded 3mm sheet metal
– Dust and water proof sealing
– Fits up to 35″ tyres
– TIG Welded precisely inside and out
Materials – Australian made 3mm Marine Grade Aluminium
Dimensions – (mm) 355W x 900L x 440H
Weight – 9kg (pair)
Mounting– Depending on the design of your current tray or trailer, you may need to space the mudguards down from the undertray surface to sit inline with your tray side profile, this can be done with uni-strut, box section, spacers or washers for small distances, Rivet nuts aka ‘Nutserts’ are a great way to fix box section profiles allowing a thread for bolting to, iBuilt Kits does not recommend the use of ‘Tek Screws’ for attachment to your tray. For additional strength, ‘Sikaflex’ or similar adhesive can be used along with fastening bolts.
Preparation – If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper for best results.
Paired with our Flared Mudguards making the perfect combination for that fresh tray build or makeover.