Did you know all iBUILT KITS products are approved as Australian Designed, Made and Owned?
Thanks for supporting a local
Know your spare is safe even on the toughest of tracks!!!
Lock your spare wheel down with this easy to install theft proof wheel locking rod, this kit allows you to secure any size wheel to your headboard, canopy or even the floor of your trailer. Equip with a padded 140mm wheel center disc and pad lockable stainless rod with a rattle free lock hole, not only does this kit look great but is functional and has a multitude of mounting options to suit exactly what you want.
Attention to detail around every corner!
Our designs are completely original with not a single corner has been cut, both in the final product but also in the process getting here. When we mention attention to detail you would not imagine the thought process and planning that has gone into each and every one of our Australian made products. Each and every design has been through multiple revisions and prototypes leaving us with a product we are stoked to leave our mark with throughout the Aussie 4WD scene.
Trust us when we say, “You won’t be disappointed”.
So Simple… Yet so functional
- Difficulty level – 2/5 –Bolting required for Assembly, careful measurement and marking will be required for drilling tray for mounting bolts.
- Tools required – File or deburring tool, 5mm Allen wrench, 13mm spanner, medium adjustable spanner.
- What’s included? – Laser cut and CNC folded Sheet metal parts, Nuts, Bolts and Washers, Assembly/anti-corrosive paste, plus complete easy to understand installation instructions.
- Mounting – Mounting is easy, simply position the base in the location of choice, mark the mounting holes and drill through, bolt the mount down and fasten your wheel in place. Mounting bolts to suit up to 5mm sheet thickness are included.
- Preparation – Sheet metal parts have been deburred at the factory, although some sharp edges may be still present and require some preparation before assembly, this can be done with a file, flappy disc, or deburring tool. Parts are also covered with a protective film on one side for fabrication and transport reasons to prevent scratches, this film must be removed prior to assembly and any residue left from the cutting process should be cleaned from the surface, this is best done by wiping with Acetone or a similar solvent. If you wish to have your parts painted or powder-coated, parts should be given a light sanding with 180-240 grit paper and painted before assembly for best results.
- Materials – Australian made 4mm 5052 Marine Grade Aluminium, 304 stainless locking rod, 304 Stainless steel fasteners.
- Dimensions – (mm) 150W x 200L x 260H
- Weight – 1.3kg
Medium Adjustable Spanner
5mm Hex Wrench
9mm Drill Bit